|Note: This article is a stub.|
Welcome to the Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset Wiki!
The Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset Wiki is a wiki focusing on Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset Versions, two fangames designed by Dannyboy601, as well as other Pokémon related content relevant to it. It currently has 53 articles. It is very similar in spirit to , and as such, borrows a lot of content, such as images from it. All such content can be found here.
Similarities to BulbapediaEdit
The Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset Wiki mainly focuses on the eponymous fangames, and only contains information that is relevant to them. Therefore, pages that have little or nothing to do with them are not permitted. For example, a page about Vaultair City, a location introduced in Generation FI, is perfectly acceptable, as it is entirely fanmade. However, a page about , a Gym Leader introduced in , is not, as he is only mentioned a few times throughout the game, and isn't significant in any way. Some content from previous games may be added to the wiki so long as it has enough significance. For example, a page for Cynthia would be valid as, although introduced in Generation IV, she plays an important role in the story of Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset. Some of the information on these pages may be taken from , so long as this template is placed at the top of the page.
Below is a list of what content may be added Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset Wiki:
- Pokémon: Only Pokémon that appear in the Rinto Pokédex can have a page. In addition, Pokémon introduced in previous games do not require Biology or Trivia sections, unless the trivia is relevant to Generation FI.
- Abilities: All abilities from previous games warrant a page, unless no Pokémon found in the games can have them. Only abilities introduced in Generation FI can have a full page. Abilities introduced in previous games can have a list of Pokémon with the ability, but no more.
- Moves: All moves from previous games warrant a page, unless no Pokémon found in the games can learn them. Only moves introduced in Generation FI can have a full page. Moves introduced in previous games can have Description and Learnset sections, but no more.
- Items: As with moves and abilities, items from previous games warrant a page, unless they aren't obtainable in the games. As item pages are in lists, the same amount of information may be present for items introduced both before and after Generation FI.
- Characters: Only characters that appear in person in the games can have pages, with no exceptions.
- Locations: Only locations that can be visited in the games can have pages, with the exception of ones that are mentioned frequently and have significance, such as the River Thane. Locations from previous games cannot have pages, no matter how much they are mentioned.
- Berries: Only berries introduced in Generation FI can have their own pages. Berries introduced in previous games must be listed here.
- Glitches: Glitches or glitch Pokémon from previous Pokémon games mustn't appear anywhere on the wiki. Glitches in Generation FI can be listed here.
- Walkthroughs: Walkthroughs for Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset Versions aren't currently allowed on the wiki, but may be sometime in the future. Walkthroughs for previous Pokémon games aren't allowed.
Below is a list of what content cannot be added Pokémon Sunrise and Sunset Wiki, period:
- Content relating to other Pokémon fan games.
- Content relating to the Pokémon Anime or Manga.
- Content relating to the Pokémon Trading Card Game.
- Information relating to the Pokémon games.
- Pages about Shipping or other fanon content.